CCT at 6000 liters
unit price: 17700 €
|Sizes (WxDxH)||1850x1850x4235 mm|
|Working volume||6000 l.|
|Full volume||7200 l.|
|Weight (empty)||1500 kg|
|cooling jacket||tripple (cone / cylinder / cylinder)|
|cone angle||65 °|
All contours and parts of the CCT (including covering) are made of food grade 304 stainless steel. The insulation is made of polyurethane foam with a thickness of up to 80-100 mm.
CCT equipped with:
- top or side inspection sealed hatch;
- a small hatch for a yeast (option for a side hatch);
- stair support;
- fermentation bung;
- fittings for connecting CIP-station and carbon dioxide baloon;
- rotary washing head;
- bottom valve for draining yeast sediment and washing liquid;
- tap for supply wort and beer drain;
- sampling valve;
- beer temperature sensors;
- automatic valves (Italy) coolant supply.
The CCT is designed for internal pressure and can be used both for the primary fermentation and for the maturation (carbonization) of beer and the supply beer for filtering or bottling. The working pressure inside the CCT is up to 1.5 atm (adjusted with a fermentation bung).
Washing of the CCT inside takes place in the automatic closed mode using a stationary or mobile CIP-station.