Bright beer tank at 2000 liters
unit price: 9480 €
|Sizes (WxDxH)||1180x1180x3050 mm|
|Working volume||2000 l.|
|Full volume||2400 l.|
|cooling jacket||solid (on cylinder)|
Brigh beer tanks vertical and horizontal execution.
Vertical beer tanks are designed for temporary reception and storage of beer after filtration before bottling.
Horizontal beer tanks are designed for ripening and natural clarification of beer.
Bright beer tanks have a cooling jacket over the entire height of the cylindrical part. Tanks are warmed by polyurethane foam 7-10 cm thick. The external covering of tanks is made of food mirror stainless steel.
Tanks equipped with:
- top or side inspection sealed hatch;
- fermentation bung;
- fittings for connecting CIP-station and carbon dioxide baloon;
- one rotary washing head for vertical and 2-3 rotary washing head for horizontal execution;
- valve for draining washing liquid;
- tap for supply wort and beer drain;
- sampling valve;
- beer temperature sensor;
- automatic valve (Italy) coolant supply.
The tanks is designed for internal pressure up to 2 atm (adjusted with a fermentation bung).
Washing of the tanks inside takes place in the automatic closed mode using a stationary or mobile CIP-station.