Equipment productivity is indicated under the condition of top and bottom fermentation of 15 and 23 days, respectively.
Brewery productivity parameters:
|total fermentation volume:||1200 l.|
|the number of brews per month at bottom fermentation:||7|
|the number of brews per month at top fermentation:||12|
|monthly productivity at bottom fermentation:||1400 l.|
|monthly productivity at top fermentation:||2400 l.|
|CCT (at 200 liters of useful volume):
|Plate sanitary wort heat exchanger:
|CIP-station (with keg-washing function):
|Cost of main equipment:
|Hot water tank:
|Cold water tank:
|Cost of optional equipment:
|Cost of the complete set:
|Basic brewhouse control
||from 2500,00 €
|Semi-automatic control of the brewhouse
||from 3750,00 €
|Touch screen control of the brewhouse
||from 5000,00 €
|Touchscreen control of the brewhouse with pneumatic taps
||from 25000,00 €
|Basic control of the fermenters
||from 250,00 €
|Automatic programmable control of the fermenters
||from 4400,00 €
All prices are on EXW (shipment from the enterprise). Installation and commissioning by our specialists carried out under a separate contract.
Control system options and costs:
We offer our customers a choice of several options for control systems for the brewhouse and fermenters:
- Basic brewhouse control
- The control panel contains: buttons and switches for electrical consumers: gear motors, pumps, heating elements, lighting lamps and electronic temperature controllers for the mash / wort and heat carrier in the heating jacket. All mash / wort pipeline taps are conveniently located in one location on the brewer's work platform.
Price from 2500 EUR depending on the composition of the brewhouse.
- Semi-automatic control of the brewhouse
- The control panel contains: buttons and switches for electrical consumers: gear motors, pumps, lighting lamps and an automatic programmable complex (touch screen) for monitoring the temperature of mash & wort, which controls the heating system. All mash / wort pipeline taps are conveniently located in one location on the brewer's work platform.
Price from 3750 EUR depending on the composition of the brewhouse.
- Touch screen control of the brewhouse
- The control system consists of an operator control touch screen and an execution unit. Switching on and off all consumers and automatic (programmable) control of the mash / wort temperature is carried out through the tablet's multimedia interface. Controlling the heating of the mash during temperature breaks is carried out according to the set program or in manual mode. All mash / wort pipeline taps are conveniently located in one location on the brewer's work platform.
Price from 5000 EUR depending on the composition of the brewhouse.
- Touchscreen control of the brewhouse with pneumatic taps
- The control complex consists of a touch screen control panel an executing unit, a compressor and a pneumatic drive system for butterfly valves. The control of the entire process after malt feeding and before the cooling of the cooked wort is carried out according to a given program or in manual mode via the multimedia interface of the touch screen control panel. All pipelines, including the washing circuit, with a set of taps, have the minimum possible length and the number of bends and pipe splitters, which significantly reduces the time for flushing pipelines and maximizes the quality of their hygiene.
Price from 25.000 EUR depending on the composition of the brewhouse and the set of functions.
- Basic control of the fermenters
- The control panel contains a set of temperature controllers for setting the required temperature inside each fermentor and a set of solenoid valves on the inlet pipes of the cooling circuit of each fermentor.
Price from 250 EUR depending on the number of fermenters.
- Automatic programmable control of the fermenters
- The control complex consists of an operator touch screen control panel, an executing unit and a set of solenoid valves. Allows to maintain the desired temperature in each fermentation tank in an automatic programmed mode for a given number of days of beer maturation. Residual density measurement is carried out by personnel using traditional methods. The closing of the fermentation bung is carried out by the personnel at the right time.
Price from 4400 EUR depending on the number of fermenters.
A feature of our breweries is the lack of a steam generator - quite expensive and not convenient to operate the unit. Heating of the mash / wort is ensured by the heating of the jacket over the entire inner surface of the mash-wort kettle. Heat carrier in the heating jacket is food grade propylene glycol. Heating element - electric heating elements or gas burner. In this case, the dynamics of heating and the inertia of heat transfer are similar to heating by a steam generator.
Any equipment can be changed at the request of the client!