The fermentation area consists of a specific (at the customer’s choice) number of CCT (cylindrical-conical tanks or fermenters) of a corresponding capacity and a control panel containing the automation for maintaining the desired beer temperature inside each fermenter.
CCT have a cooling jacket over the entire height of the cylindrical part. CCTs from 1000 liters also have a separate cone cooling jacket. Fermenters are warmed by polyurethane foam 7-10 cm thick. The external covering of CCT is made of food mirror stainless steel 1.5mm of thickness.
CCT equipped with:
- top or side (at the choice of the client) the inspection sealed hatch;
- a small hatch for a yeast (option for a side hatch);
- fermentation bung;
- fittings for connecting CIP-station and carbon dioxide baloon;
- rotary washing head;
- bottom valve for draining yeast sediment and washing liquid;
- tap for supply wort and beer drain;
- sampling valve;
- beer temperature sensor(s);
- automatic valve (Italy) coolant supply.
The CCT is designed for internal pressure and can be used both for the primary fermentation and for the maturation (carbonization) of beer and the supply beer for filtering or bottling. The working pressure inside the fermenter is up to 1.5 atm (adjusted with a fermentation bung) or up to 3 bar at request.
Washing of the cylindrical-conical fermenter inside takes place in the automatic closed mode using a stationary or mobile CIP-station.
|200 liters||CCT-200||2460 €|
|300 liters||CCT-300||2850 €|
|400 liters||CCT-400||3130 €|
|500 liters||CCT-500||3500 €|
|600 liters||CCT-600||3700 €|
|1000 liters||CCT-1000||4900 €|
|2000 liters||CCT-2000||7500 €|
|3000 liters||CCT-3000||10000 €|
|4000 liters||CCT-4000||12600 €|
|6000 liters||CCT-6000||17700 €|